Velkommen

Dette er et sted hvor jeg forsikrer mine kjære at jeg fremdeles er i livet og har det strålende bra. Om du verken er en venn eller familiemedlem kan du jo kanskje lære om hvordan det er å leve i en 18-årings hode? ENJOY!

18. jan. 2012

What I Want

A mac and a bag I can have it in over my shoulder.
Then I can walk for miles with my camera around my neck, the computer on my shoulder and a little wallet in the right pocket. I shall walk with the stunning music I found on 8Tracks and dream. Walk on roads of fantasy and look upon this world with my glasses of amazement. Every store I see I will see. Every person I will meet.

I want to walk and find a tiny coffee shop.
Then I can sit and write. Find the words that left me for my carrier. Smells of new made coffee, mixed with the plants perfume from the window ceiling, the old wooden walls speak to me through my nose and tell tales I know no words to retell.

I want to think in a place where I can be true.
Then my inner thoughts will be revealed to myself and I can know who I am. Ideas buried under the high pressure of expectations of failure, logic, realism. Images washed away with the soap of foretold future. Believes that one cannot do what no one else has done. No one can truly believe in the fairytales.

I want to live in my head.
Only then can I complete my dreams.

Inspired by:

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Takk for at du vil si din mening! Svarer tilbake så fort jeg kan og alle blir svart :)